Watson was twenty-one miles northeast of Clarksville in northeastern Red River County. A post office was established there in 1884 with S. E. Watson as postmaster. In 1890 the community had a population of twenty-five and two years later a population of 100. The post office was discontinued in 1907, and by 1936 the community was no longer in existence.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Watson is part of or belongs to the following places:
Watson is classified as a Town
- (Pecan Point 1)
Has Post Office