West Point was on U.S. Highway 380 and Farm Road 179, two miles east of the Terry county line in far west central Lynn County. A school district for West Point existed as early as 1904. It had a cotton gin and a store-station combination in the 1940s and 1950s. By 1974 only the cotton gin remained in operation. West Point was still listed as a community in 1990.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
West Point is part of or belongs to the following places:
West Point is classified as a Town
Has Post Office