White's Grove

White's Grove, a school community, was located in central Collin County just west of the present city limits of McKinney and north of Farm Road 720. White's Grove School opened by 1880 and was still operating after the turn of the century, but soon afterward it ceased to exist. The school apparently was the only community institution.

Continue Reading

Lisa C. Maxwell | © TSHA

Handbook of Texas Logo

Adapted from the official Handbook of Texas, a state encyclopedia developed by Texas State Historical Association (TSHA). It is an authoritative source of trusted historical records.

Belongs to

White's Grove is part of or belongs to the following places:

Currently Exists

No

Place type

White's Grove is classified as a Town

Has Post Office

No

Is Incorporated

No