Willow Springs

Product photo
Promotion: Nearby Map of San Jacinto County

Willow Springs is on Farm Road 946 seventy miles north of Houston in central San Jacinto County. The first recorded settler was named Rush, who came around 1870. J. J. Johnson built the first store at Willow Springs in 1925. Only a few structures, including the Willow Springs lookout tower, remain at this isolated settlement.

Continue Reading

Robert Wooster | © TSHA

Handbook of Texas Logo

Adapted from the official Handbook of Texas, a state encyclopedia developed by Texas State Historical Association (TSHA). It is an authoritative source of trusted historical records.

Belongs to

Willow Springs is part of or belongs to the following places:

Currently Exists

No

Place type

Willow Springs is classified as a Town

Location

Latitude: 30.66463950
Longitude: -95.22299490

Has Post Office

No

Is Incorporated

No