Willow Springs

Product photo
Promotion: Nearby Van Zandt County

Willow Springs is a rural community in central Van Zandt County four miles north of Canton and just west of State Highway 19. It had a school with an enrollment of ninety-five in 1904. In 1936 Willow Springs had a church, a school, and scattered dwellings. The school was consolidated with the Edgewood Independent School District by the 1950s. In 1987 Willow Springs had a church and one business, but population figures were unavailable.

Continue Reading

Diana J. Kleiner | © TSHA

Handbook of Texas Logo

Adapted from the official Handbook of Texas, a state encyclopedia developed by Texas State Historical Association (TSHA). It is an authoritative source of trusted historical records.

Belongs to

Willow Springs is part of or belongs to the following places:

Currently Exists

No

Place type

Willow Springs is classified as a Town

Location

Latitude: 32.61929930
Longitude: -95.85802140

Has Post Office

No

Is Incorporated

No