Clara was on the San Antonio and Aransas Pass Railway in southern Bee County. It was settled by E. O. Driscoll in 1857. When he donated the right-of-way to the railway in 1886, the settlement was named for his daughter. The community had a railroad switch and stock pens in 1946. Since that time most of the residents have moved away, and in the early 1990s only a few scattered houses remained.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Clara is part of or belongs to the following places:
Clara is classified as a Town
Has Post Office