Garvinsville was ten miles south of Clarksville in south central Red River County. In 1881 it consisted of a half dozen houses, a Grange hall, and two stores, one owned by W. T. Blisard and the other, a cooperative, owned by the Grange and managed by S. T. Arnold. Garvinsville is named on the 1905 General Land Office map of the county, but it was not shown on the 1936 county highway map.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Garvinsville is part of or belongs to the following places:
Garvinsville is classified as a Town
Has Post Office