Headsville, a mile west of State Highway 7 and nine miles northeast of Bremond near the Limestone county line in northeastern Robertson County, was established in the 1870s. By 1871 it had a post office, which had closed by 1905. J. G. Adams operated a store there and was postmaster in 1885, when the community had a population of thirty. In 1904 Headsville had a school with one teacher and fifty-four students. The community's population was seventy-five in 1915. Headsville had a few scattered dwellings in 1969, and the community was still named on a 1982 county highway map.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Headsville is part of or belongs to the following places:
Headsville is classified as a Town
- [Heads Prairie]
Has Post Office