Shiloh

Shiloh is on Farm Road 1449 one mile north of Kirvin in northwest Freestone County. It had a school by 1891. In the 1930s Shiloh had a few scattered dwellings, and in the 1960s a church and a few dwellings were located there. The church was still standing in the late 1980s.

Continue Reading

Chris Cravens | © TSHA

Handbook of Texas Logo

Adapted from the official Handbook of Texas, a state encyclopedia developed by Texas State Historical Association (TSHA). It is an authoritative source of trusted historical records.

Belongs to

Shiloh is part of or belongs to the following places:

Currently Exists

No

Place type

Shiloh is classified as a Town

Associated Names

  • [1]

Location

Latitude: 31.77599870
Longitude: -96.34192150

Has Post Office

No

Is Incorporated

No