South San Antonio
South San Antonio, five miles southwest of downtown San Antonio in southwestern Bexar County, was promoted as a townsite by Charles Fowler about 1916. A post office was established in 1919, when the population reached 700. The suburban center reported a population of 3,800 in 1930 and was annexed to San Antonio in 1944. South San Antonio was a station on the Texas and New Orleans Railroad and in the 1920s and 1930s housed many employees of nearby Duncan Field.
South San Antonio is part of or belongs to the following places:
South San Antonio is classified as a Town
Has Post Office