Badger was located on the Missouri Pacific Railroad northeast of the present Judkins switch in south central Ector County. The station was established on the Texas and Pacific Railway in 1926, and the settlement profited from an oil boom in the late 1920s. Its population reached 200 before falling off to forty by 1940. A permanent community never developed, and only a depot and one supply house were built. In 1980 county maps showed no evidence of the former station.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Badger is part of or belongs to the following places:
Badger is classified as a Town
Has Post Office