Bullock, a settlement around a station on the Wichita Falls and Southern Railway, was on what is now Farm Road 61 five miles west of Graham in central Young County. The school and railroad switch were named for John Crittendon Bullock, on whose ranch the station was built. During the 1930s the settlement supported a school, but by 1940–41 the nineteen students in grades one to eleven were attending school in Newcastle. The school and switch were gone by 1965, and Bullock was not identified on 1990 county maps.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Bullock is part of or belongs to the following places:
Bullock is classified as a Town
Has Post Office