The Connor Creek community, named after Delaware Indian chief John Connor, was near the junction of Connor Creek on Possum Kingdom Lake in southeast Young County. It was on part of a league given to Chief Connor on October 13, 1857, by the Texas legislature for his services to Texas. An estimated fifty families lived in the area in the 1880s. The Connor Creek school had twenty-four pupils in 1881 and 1897 and twenty-one in 1904. The community used the Finnis Cemetery four miles east in Jack County. In 1930 scattered residences were in the area, but Connor Creek was no longer identified on maps.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Connor Creek is part of or belongs to the following places:
Connor Creek is classified as a Town
Has Post Office