Gage

Gage, a farming community in west central Grayson County, had a post office from 1893 to 1902. Around 1900 Gage had a general store and a population of nineteen. It disappeared sometime after 1910, when its population was estimated at fifteen.

Continue Reading

Claudia Hazlewood | © TSHA

Handbook of Texas Logo

Adapted from the official Handbook of Texas, a state encyclopedia developed by Texas State Historical Association (TSHA). It is an authoritative source of trusted historical records.

Belongs to

Gage is part of or belongs to the following places:

Currently Exists

No

Place type

Gage is classified as a Town

Associated Names

  • (Dudley Place)
  • (Plain View)

Location

Latitude: 33.67510610
Longitude: -96.75805280

Has Post Office

No

Is Incorporated

No