Harmony

Product photo
Promotion: Nearby Map of Milam County

Harmony, also known as Harmony Church, is just east of Farm Road 908 four miles southeast of Rockdale in southern Milam County. Children in the area attended school at New Salem until the New Salem district was consolidated with the Rockdale Independent School District in 1954. Only a cemetery and a few scattered houses marked the Harmony community on county maps in the 1960s.

Continue Reading

Vivian Elizabeth Smyrl | © TSHA

Handbook of Texas Logo

Adapted from the official Handbook of Texas, a state encyclopedia developed by Texas State Historical Association (TSHA). It is an authoritative source of trusted historical records.

Belongs to

Harmony is part of or belongs to the following places:

Currently Exists

No

Place type

Harmony is classified as a Town

Associated Names

  • [-Church]

Location

Latitude: 30.61742220
Longitude: -96.95748380

Has Post Office

No

Is Incorporated

No