Pan American Camp
Pan American Camp was east of Willamar in eastern Willacy County. The community was established in 1943 as a result of oil development in the vicinity. The Pan-American Company leased several area oilfields including the Willamar field southeast of Willamar. The Pan-American offices, a store, and houses for fifteen to twenty families made up the settlement of Pan American Camp in 1947. The community was not shown on the 1948 county highway map.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Pan American Camp is part of or belongs to the following places:
Pan American Camp is classified as a Town
Has Post Office