Rosborough Springs was on Farm Road 2625 and Rosborough Creek, eight miles south of Marshall in southern Harrison County. James Fears Rosborough, for whom the nearby creek was probably named, built a home on the site in the 1840s, and the community was named for the mineral springs on his property. Rosborough Springs had a post office in 1886–87 and a voting box in 1896. During the 1930s it was described as a popular health resort centered on a roofed and cemented springhouse enclosing some seven or eight springs. The community was also referred to as Rosborough Spa in 1948, when it had two churches, a business, and a park. By 1984 the remains of the health spa at Rosborough Springs included a horse farm, a two-story pavilion that was still a popular picnic site, and the springs themselves.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Rosborough Springs is part of or belongs to the following places:
Rosborough Springs is classified as a Town
Has Post Office